September 9th – 12th, 2019
Impact 2019 (Formerly Young at Heart)
Challenging mature (relatively) adults that are 50+, to use the gifts and resources at their disposal to impact their “communities”.
We have changed the name to Impact 2019. Why?
- We all, at any age, impact those in our sphere of influence, whether we realize it or not.
- This retreat will help us intentionally impact those in our “communities” and future generations
What is new for 2019?
- Outdoor Sports and Indoor Games
- Challenging Workshops and Build Projects
- Pontoon boat rides
- Many other surprises
- Come prepare to be involved in projects that have a lasting impact!
You should also checkout what to bring and not to bring… click here.
Click on the register button below to register online now. You will be asked to pay the full amount, don’t worry, if you need to cancel, the full amount will be refunded to you.
Speaker – Gerry Libby
Gerry Libby has been commended to a fulltime Bible teaching/pastoral ministry since 2000. Previous to this, Gerry worked in an elementary school for 14 years as both a teacher and principal.
He and his wife Jackie were married in 1986 and have 4 adult children and one grandchild. They live in the Bancroft area and fellowship at Lamable Bible Chapel.