September 10 – 13, 2018
Impact 2018 (Formerly Young at Heart)
Challenging mature (relatively) adults that are 50+, to use the gifts and resources at their disposal to impact their “communities”.
We have changed the name to Impact 2018. Why?
- We all, at any age, impact those in our sphere of influence, whether we realize it or not.
- This retreat will help us intentionally impact those in our “communities” and future generations
What is new for 2018?
- Outdoor Sports and Indoor Games
- Challenging Workshops and Build Projects
- Pontoon boat rides
- Many other surprises
- Come prepare to be involved in projects that have a lasting impact!
You should also checkout what to bring and not to bring… click here.
Click on the register button below to register online now. You will be asked to pay the full amount, don’t worry, if you need to cancel, the full amount will be refunded to you.
Speaker – Steve Peck
Steve Peck is a recently retired elementary school principal who enjoys teaching, cycling, writing, hiking and other activities ending in “ing”, with the exception of shopping.
He met Nancy at Kawartha Lakes Bible College and they are thankful to have been married for 35 years. They have four adult daughters and five grandchildren.Together they attend a local congregation in Bradford, Ontario where Steve teaches a weekly bible study and does a little preaching on side.